the-beatles65 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz211 shirley_temple l_8619c764c887d377ac4fb64f9db81eda

Me.

Hi, I'm Jenna.

search.

Thursday

“One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years”

Soooo
I am going to:
 New York City.
Las Vegas.
Los Angeles.
I still cannot comprehend this.
I leave tomorrow.
TOMORROW! *screaming whilst dancing*
I am so incredibly excited, you have absolutely no idea. These cities have only previously existed in my dreams, however, this time next week I'll be soaking it up in America babyyy.
Good Bye Australia!
Hello USA!
And, do you know what that means? SHOPPING TIME! Dayyyum, all those stores...I seriously cannot freaking wait!
Be jealous. 
Nahhh, seriously, all day I've been frantically packing and then exhilaratingly daydreaming..Ahh I'm such a nerd.


mp2552new-york-new-york-central-lines-posters-300x300

So the plane trip is like..12 hours? which means...12 hours of school work - woopee *sarcasm*. These are the negative aspects associated with being home-schooled; the fact that you never have so-called 'holidays', as there is always something school-associated you must catch up on, whether its ancient history, english advanced, blah blah blah. 
Buttt, call me weird, but I enjoy schooling, as I am an extremely inquisitive person with an action-packed imagination (that can come in handy somedays). 
In other words-
I AM A NERD!

Okayy, anyways, I'm sure you all saw Michael Jackson's memorial yesterday (and you're all probably immensely sick of talking about it), however, I was truly touched by Michael's daughter, Paris' speech. 



How courageous is she? And it really shows how much of an amazing father Michael was. 
Once again, may he rest in peace. 

And, when I get back I'll surprise you with my 'spectacular photographic skills' by posting pictures.

SO..
'WISH ME LUCK AS YOU WAVE ME GOODBYEEEE!'
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope u had a fun time!
the USA is so awsum!
btw, ur really smart :D
i lyk ur blog.

- christina.

About Me

My photo
Intellectual nerd who would rather perform pieces of sophistication and donnishness than of popularity and doltishness. Living in a fairy tale dreamland with leprechauns and unicorns acting as psychotic investigators, with red floral dresses and long cheater-like hair.

e-mail.

For absolutely any questions: thegirlwhocriedwolfe@gmail.com. Don't be shy. I promise not to bite.
Jenna @ THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLFE
. Powered by Blogger.