the-beatles65 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz211 shirley_temple l_8619c764c887d377ac4fb64f9db81eda

Me.

Hi, I'm Jenna.

search.

Sunday

I'd like to thank ......

I was awarded the "Beautiful Blogger Award" by the awesome olivias-pizzazz.
My very first award. Thank You So Much!


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

Okay, seven interesting things...
1. I'm homeschooled through a correspondence school, which I love. I've been attending it since Year 7 and I honestly believe that I have made vast improvements in my education through being homeschooled. Did you know I almost had to repeat Year 1? Now, I've just topped Year 11 in English! TAKE THAT MAINSTREAM TEACHERS! Sorry :)

2. I got my hair cut much like Carey Mulligan's and I love it!
I also have blue/green eyes and light brown hair and I'm 169cm (I've grown so much over the past year, it's unbelievable. A year ago I was 158cm).

3. I've been acting since I was eight years old. When I was nine, I auditioned for the musical, "Oliver Twist" which was touring Australia at the time. I have absolutely no idea who I was auditioning for, but unfortunately I didn't get the role. However, that was when my passion for acting eventuated. At the beginning of 2009, I was also accepted into a Part-Time Drama Course running for a whole year, every Sunday (12pm - 5pm). My final performance for the year is next week.

4. I absolutely adore animals. I have two dogs, a rabbit and a turtle. I've also developed a fascination with dolphins after watching "Dolphin Days" on Animal Planet.

5. I'm obsessed with simplicity, in relation to fashion. This passion was further developed by my mother who manages an independent clothing store.

6. I was forced into attending an etiquette course, and believe it or not, it was probably one of the greatest experiences of my life.

7. When I finish school, I'm still unsure as to what I'd like to pursue. I either want to study Acting, Journalism, Teaching or something revolving around Fashion or Animals. However, I've still got plenty of time to think about that.


Tagging Time:
Okay, here's the deal. See, everybody I know on blogger have already been awarded this 'prestigious' award, and as a result, I'm awarding it to absolutely everybody.
Here you go.
Congratulations.

1 comment:

JOWY said...

CONGRATS ON YA AWARD GRL!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
Intellectual nerd who would rather perform pieces of sophistication and donnishness than of popularity and doltishness. Living in a fairy tale dreamland with leprechauns and unicorns acting as psychotic investigators, with red floral dresses and long cheater-like hair.

e-mail.

For absolutely any questions: thegirlwhocriedwolfe@gmail.com. Don't be shy. I promise not to bite.
Jenna @ THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLFE
. Powered by Blogger.