the-beatles65 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz211 shirley_temple l_8619c764c887d377ac4fb64f9db81eda

Me.

Hi, I'm Jenna.

search.

Sunday

“Fashion fades, only style remains the same.”

Sooo...
Last night I saw the beautiful French film "Coco Avant Chanel" and fell in love with Audrey Tautou and Coco Chanel. The fashion in the film (on coco) was spectacular, and later that night I couldn't fall asleep, due to my extravagant thoughts regarding Coco Chanel's style and persona. In other words, I want her clothing so freaking much! gimme gimme gimme NOW!
However, since that's virtually impossible...at the time being, I decided to show all you bloggers how beautiful both Audrey Tautou is and how spectacular Coco Chanel's fashion is portrayed in the film. 

audrey_coco5
one word: beautiful. 

coco_before_chanel083
So Classy!

coco_before_chanel07
My favourite! I mean, how can you not like this? It's...magnificent.

coco_before_chanel01
Once again - beautiful, just beautiful. 

tatou
So masculine, yet still amazing. Tautou can pull off anything!

coco_avant_chanel_picnew5
Divine!

audrey-tautou-coco-avant-chanel
Love it, love it, love it.

coco_avant_chanel_englishposter1
Amazingggggg.

Go see it! Yeah yeah, it's subtitled but I mean, you can read right? so GO SEE IT!
The fashion is flawless, and I can't wait to go to my local chanel store (even though I can't afford anything), and after that I'll be going to..the salvation army! yay, my favourite store :)
CHANEL CHANEL CHANEL CHANEL CHANEL CHANEL.
I should just stop now right?
ciao, or should I say, au revoir!

p.s. i'm thinking of changing my name to coco.
p.p.s. but maybe later :)

4 comments:

hippyhippychic said...

cant wait to see that film!
audrey is so talented.
just discovered your blog, its so cute.
especially love your header.
(: x


www.hippyhippychic.blogspot.com

Hadley said...

eeee that striped shirt is perfect. i need one.

Olive Tee said...

ahh omg it looks amazing, I need to go see it! haha thanku somuch for your sweet comment! Your blog is soo cool, I love it! xx

Beatriz said...

so..I just stepped in your blog and I really like it:)
I absolutely love audrey tautou. can't believe I didn't see that movie yet.
xxx

About Me

My photo
Intellectual nerd who would rather perform pieces of sophistication and donnishness than of popularity and doltishness. Living in a fairy tale dreamland with leprechauns and unicorns acting as psychotic investigators, with red floral dresses and long cheater-like hair.

e-mail.

For absolutely any questions: thegirlwhocriedwolfe@gmail.com. Don't be shy. I promise not to bite.
Jenna @ THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLFE
. Powered by Blogger.