the-beatles65 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz211 shirley_temple l_8619c764c887d377ac4fb64f9db81eda

Me.

Hi, I'm Jenna.

search.

Wednesday

i love you. i'll wait for you. come back. come back to me.

Last night, I saw the film Atonement which I absolutely adored. I mean everything about the film was spectacular; however, the costuming really sparked a cord with me.






Gorgeous.
Everything about this film is just brilliant.
But, the costuming is just amazing, regarding the film is set during WWII.
The ending made me cry.
Anyways, kudos to Jacqueline Durran, the costume designer.

2 comments:

little scarlette said...

I adore this movie as well. It was one of those films that I really absorbed myself in to. And that emerald green dress that Kiera wears is perfection.

http://mynaturalanthem.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It's an amazing film I agree. We did a lot of the costumes for it at work - and I saw one of the dresses that Keira wore and honestly - it was teeny tiny - the waist was like a childs! But yes - the whole movie - I keep saying they should let me put on the dresses but so far it hasn't worked......

About Me

My photo
Intellectual nerd who would rather perform pieces of sophistication and donnishness than of popularity and doltishness. Living in a fairy tale dreamland with leprechauns and unicorns acting as psychotic investigators, with red floral dresses and long cheater-like hair.

e-mail.

For absolutely any questions: thegirlwhocriedwolfe@gmail.com. Don't be shy. I promise not to bite.
Jenna @ THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLFE
. Powered by Blogger.