the-beatles65 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz211 shirley_temple l_8619c764c887d377ac4fb64f9db81eda

Me.

Hi, I'm Jenna.

search.

Tuesday

my bookshelf at the moment.

So, it feels like I haven't posted for so long, and as a result, I'd like to say sorry. However, I just finished my final Year 11 exam today, which is incredibly exciting regarding the fact that I studied so freaking hard for those examinations. I just hope the studying paid off.

Anyways, I thought I'd take the time to show my brilliant readers a collection of my favourite novels, as I'm in a 'novely' mood.
And yes, I do tend to make up bizarre words.


Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
Probably the best novel I've read in my whole life.


Thunderwith.
Cute. Adorable. Sad. Amazing.
Great for kids, teens and adults alike.

A Northern Light.
Absolutely spectacular.

The Little House on the Prairie Series.
Probably one of the best series of all time.
I will never get sick of this amazing series.


To Kill A Mockingbird.
Splendid. Brilliant. There is seriously no word to describe this extravagant novel.

Little Women.
This has been one of my favourite novels since I was eight years old.
I will always cherish it.



Other Novels:
Beat the Turtle Drum.
The Great Gilly Hopkins.
Looking for Alibrandi.
The Harry Potter Series.
A Series of Unfortunate Events Series.
Stargirl.
Atonement.
The Other Boleyn Girl.
Picnic at Hanging Rock.
The Gossip Girl Series.
Jane Eyre.
Spirit of the Deep.
My Sister's Keeper.
The Lovely Bones.
And the list could literally go on forever.

So, does anybody have any suggestions on what I should read next?
You guys are geniuses.

And.....



R.I.P PATRICK SWAYZE.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY HERO.
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.
AND MISS YOU.
1952 - 2009.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Wow, what a lovely post. Such wonderful books, thanks for sharing.

About Me

My photo
Intellectual nerd who would rather perform pieces of sophistication and donnishness than of popularity and doltishness. Living in a fairy tale dreamland with leprechauns and unicorns acting as psychotic investigators, with red floral dresses and long cheater-like hair.

e-mail.

For absolutely any questions: thegirlwhocriedwolfe@gmail.com. Don't be shy. I promise not to bite.
Jenna @ THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLFE
. Powered by Blogger.