the-beatles65 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz211 shirley_temple l_8619c764c887d377ac4fb64f9db81eda

Me.

Hi, I'm Jenna.

search.

Friday

bath time.

So, kind of off the topic of my blog, but today my mum and I washed my dear little dog, Millie. Whilst we were washing her, I decided to take some photos because she looked so freaking adorable.
Here are some of the photos I took:

This is my other dog, Jimmy.
He was obviously jealous.
Anyway ...
before I go, I would just like to thank all of my readers (esp. those who subcribed to my blog), and my dear blogger friends. You guys rock.
Ciao for now.
I promise to keep you posted!

9 comments:

faye said...

The third picture down, has GOT to be the most cutest picture ever! Your so lucky.
Aaah yes thankyou too, I know I ROCK;)
XXX

Dylana Suarez said...

Cutest thing ever! Love it!

Great blog! I will def. be back!

colormenana.blogspot.com

street angel said...

Millie is adorable!

Olive Tee said...

awwwww what a cute dog!!! I want a dog...I might steal yours...
xx

MJ said...

Aw, your dog is so cute! MASSIVE eyes.

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Your dogs are just TOO cute!

Unknown said...

You just made me want a dog even more - and I really didn't think that was possible!

Tegan said...

hey, I dont know you, but you're dog is totally cute! I have a dog too you gotta love em :) Also I completely raved when I found your page.

Jenna said...

THANK YOU ALL!

About Me

My photo
Intellectual nerd who would rather perform pieces of sophistication and donnishness than of popularity and doltishness. Living in a fairy tale dreamland with leprechauns and unicorns acting as psychotic investigators, with red floral dresses and long cheater-like hair.

e-mail.

For absolutely any questions: thegirlwhocriedwolfe@gmail.com. Don't be shy. I promise not to bite.
Jenna @ THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLFE
. Powered by Blogger.